Friday, January 16, 2009

A...Wo kataaa...


(A...... Wo Kataaaa..........)


On 14th jan,08 me n my friend Gaurav visited to jhajjar (Haryana). Jhajjar is the place which is always very close to my heart because to have spent precious time of my childhood.

On this we celebrate the “Makar Sakaranti” basically in the north region of India. To celebrate this festival people fly kites
After 13 years I …..seen so many kites flying in the clean blue sky. Then we also join the party





Quite n serious


Goru dheel de ..... nahi to cut jayegi...

It requires a courage to stand on wall n fly the kite


Chalo ab ye udate hai

Nahi yaar wo lootate hai .... wo udaayege

Aa ...Aa............. Bas apni hai ye to
jump yaar............

Aa gayi ..... ye udate hai ...mast patang hai


1 comment:

  1. Kaipoche ho...

    Ay Dheel De Dheel Dede Re Bhaiya
    Us Patang Ko Dheel De
    Jaisi Hi Masti Mein Aaye
    Arre Jaisi Hi Masti Mein Aaye
    Us Patang Ko Kheench De

    ReplyDelete