Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Project Development : My Experience

For last two n half years like every other MCA student I was looking for work in a project development team, look and feel it very closely.  Today seriously I feel project development  fun and hectic both , it is fun as long as we are getting results  in our favor  and become hectic as soon as we stuck or deadline comes.  I get to know few facts or might say part and parcel of this field.

One thing always comes with it is CHANGE, it is the bitter truth and very provocative. No matter at what stage your project is we found more often than not change in the specification or design approach. So it is my request to all my friends, whatever you do (code, design, test, document etc ) always keep in mind that at any stage you are ordered to change (any) things.

Today I understand why the developers don’t do DOCUMENTATION, and you cannot tell anybody why they don’t document, you can only feel. Even now I know how boring and lengthy it is to write the project report because I am going to submit that before 31st of this month.

One positive of project development process is that if you are not best with your programming skills even though you can code because every code is there on GOOGLE we have to just search it and modify it according to our need. What I feel good programmer should be good with his/her search techniques.

At last if you are novice like me always have a guide/instructor with you as I have. I thank my guide Mr.Manoj Bisht.

No comments:

Post a Comment