Sunday, July 31, 2011

Why do people ask... HOW MUCH YOU EARN?

Today this post is neither to explain something nor shows my opinion toward any thing. This is just the conversation that i do to my self.
People generally ask me. How much you Earn? this question generates two questions in my mind.
1) Does it really mean to the person in front of me?
2) Is it true "Money matters the MOST!!"
First question i ignore most of the TIME, but the second keep striking in my mind. Sometime i say NO its not true, LOVE/Friendship/Relation matters the Most. But most of the time to maintain them YOU need money, and some time money play significant role in all these. that means money matters the most!!!; I still not able to digest this fact. But one thing  is clear  .........It Matters!!!

2 comments:

  1. its a question. if we try to find out exact answer one may feel something very awkward and rude. Its all about world around world, so we should never get afraid of these type of questions.

    ReplyDelete